Greenely is on a mission to create the best customer experience for the modern energy consumer by using technology. We are a digital energy provider that helps people reduce their electricity costs by optimizing their home and car's electricity usage with smart technology in an app. Greenely, with the support of Nordic venture capital companies, has a mission to make it possible for households all over the world to connect, control and optimize their energy usage. We ultimately believe that the best electricity is the one that is not used at all, both for the wallet and the planet.
We're now looking for a senior DevOps engineer to help out the tech team. As a DevOps at Greenely, you'll be responsible for building and supporting Greenely's existing infrastructure and processes. You will also be responsible for setting up and maintaining current and new CI/CD, pipelines, and DevOps practices.
- Designing and implementing scalable and efficient solutions for supporting Greenely's traffic
- Managing a CI/CD pipeline
- Collaborating efficiently with our product team for efficient deployment processes
- Setting up and supporting monitoring and logging for new and existing systems
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to be comfortable to change and improve our way of working
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with Linux-based operating systems
- Experience with managing Docker containers and repositories
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with CI/CD
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with scripting (using Python and Bash)
- Experience with the Django and the Falcon Python frameworks
- Experience with Time Series Databases
- Experience with PostgreSQL
Reasons to choose us
- You will get to contribute to a sustainable future
- You will get to work in a group with great team spirit & humor
- You will get to be a part of a diversified team of different nationalities
- Possibility of physical exercise during work hours
- Sponsor personal and/or skills development
- Joining fun activities after office hours
This position is only open for EU citizens or Swedish residents.
Greenely is a mobile service developed at the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm that automatically connects households' electricity use without the need for hardware. By combining data analysis and behavioral science applied to household consumption patterns, the service helps households optimize their energy use and guide them to a more sustainable energy home. Over 150 000 households have already connected their electricity use since the launch in 2017 and the company is now growing at a rapid pace.