Greenely is on a mission to create the best customer experience for the modern energy consumer by using technology. We are a digital energy provider that helps people reduce their electricity costs by optimizing the home and car's electricity usage with smart technology in an app. Greenely aims to make it possible for households across the world to connect, control and optimize their energy usage.
We're now looking for an exceptional Chief Product Officer that can continue the development of one of the most beloved energy consumer platforms in the Nordics that is already used by hundreds of thousands of consumers.
About the job
As the CPO for Greenely you will be responsible for managing the entire operations of the product organization, setting the product direction, delivering and developing modern product practices and processes, and driving major strategic and product initiatives. You will have significant strategic impact and influence over the direction of the company, as well as direct responsibility for new products.
You will do this together with an amazing team of talented, passionate product managers, designers, engineers and leaders across multiple functions.
What you'll do
- You will own and develop every step of the product development lifecycle from ideation, discovery to delivery and will work cross-functionally with a team of engineers, product designers, marketing teams and product managers to ship “the right product”.
- Organize and build an exceptional product organization, mentor, and inspire the members of the team to do their best work and grow in their capabilities and career
- You will drive modern customer discovery processes to pull insights about our audiences and develop trusted relationships across the entire organization to get things done
- You will ensure correct prioritization of new initiatives by using modern product prioritization frameworks
- Develop and drive the company experimentation methodologies in partnership with the engineering and marketing teams
- You will work closely with Greenelys senior leadership to ensure the product delivers on company vision and strategy, in line with company values, brand and intended long-term outcomes
- You will plan and oversee product rollouts, working closely with marketing and providing assets and talking points for sales & marketing collateral, creating training materials, and developing any other materials needed to enable customers, marketing and customer support
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in a leading product management role overseeing the entire product development lifecycle working with a product that have reached PMF
- 3+ years of experience with B2C products/services or SaaS product development
- 3+ years working in leading product management role for a mobile platform (iOS, Android)
- You methodically analyze customer insights about the product to serve as the voice of the customer while crafting your roadmap.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and Agile product delivery.
- You obsess over the health of your product and customer feedback; demonstrated ability to develop a deep level of user empathy through product data, competitive analysis, and user research
- Strong analytical abilities with a passion for data-inspired decision making; in particular, a love of A/B testing and funnel optimization.
- Extreme attention to detail and strong prioritization skills in a fast-paced environment
- You are constantly looking to hone your instincts and validate hypotheses through user feedback and data insight. You understand the role and importance of qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- Proven track record of leading a product team, advancing the craft of product management, and developing well integrated teams with strong, highly collaborative cultures
What you are offered besides competitive salary
- Being able to directly influence and develop one of the most beloved consumer energy platforms in the Nordics used by hundred thousands of consumers
- Ability to directly contribute to a sustainable energy future to help mitigate climate change
- Be part of a scale-up company with an entrepreneurial spirit that is growing rapidly
- Employee stock options
- Occupational Pension
- Additional health insurance
- Healthcare allowance as well as the right to exercise during paid working hours
- Flexible work-hours
- Talented and super friendly co-workers